Monday, December 13, 2021

Growing-Up, a Journey Ever-On!

 











----

Growing up is a journey towards inner peace by walking on the path named satisfaction…

Dear Dada, Chota & all the younger inspirers, one more occasion for sharing my Growing-Up feel with which by now you must have been acquainted (or bored or fed up) with the way your genre is with Mission Impossible or Fast & Furious sequels! But I can’t help it as you have got option to not watch the above movies but no option available of not receiving this sharing of mine, though you definitely have an option not to read it which is better than to read & ignore, lol! And then this sharing on the occasion of my Birth Day which happens to be a year-end time also, is good for me if not for anybody else as it’s a balance sheet of not just the year I am adding in my age (or say leaving behind) but summarization of the entire journey which will be now of 53 years & thanks as because of you I get an opportunity to self-analyze or introspect whatever we can call it!

Amazingly slow & fast this year has gone as last year nobody could have imagined a worldwide lockdown for nearly 3/4th part of the year & this year nobody can believe the De Ja Wu of last year! Two years in the row went for toss, especially for the youngsters which are in education mode (one of which is Bhikya also) & if on one side these times of pandemic & lockdown are disaster for many then it’s the opportunity also & this, I am saying keeping every respect for those who have lost something or someone, in some form or other in the disaster! Speaking about myself, I have always been luckier than most people around & all I can say is that has made me a survivor & that’s never been easy as life make you survive but with scars which heals slowly with the years you add in your age & I am no exception to the law of the nature. Though one thing is sure these last two years have made many people (men & women) realize that it's high time to understand the meaning or say purpose of the life or one day it will end & you will realize you haven’t lived at all! Joke is, this is all time truth or philosophy but it takes a disaster or war or a single moment which makes you understand the most difficult of the things which you were trying to understand all the years, same is about life! Again, I too am no exception to this law of human psychology. Though off late I have been trying to understand my purpose of life (thanks to the few good people around as well books I read) yet to know & to live are two different things, right? Just the way your genre knows everything (courtesy Google Bahi or Alexa Bahen) but when it comes to adoption of what you know then, well you know what I wanted to say! That way, I have understood long back that Google can tell me definition of “happiness” but it’s me only, who will have to feel it or live it because Google can’t be happy for me (so it can’t be sad also), though Larry Page will surely be thinking on that aspect also but thankfully he is yet to become God to be able to do so!

And why just happiness, there are few words of which you will get definitions or meaning on Google, such as feelings, emotions, sadness, frustration, depression, courage, togetherness, greed, satisfaction & lastly peace; all these words make us a complete human & all these words reside in us but a weird fact is, we know their meaning in mere words & has forgotten to live them! This understanding is this year’s Growing Up as or else I couldn’t have thought of the words of the quote I used at start. Dada & Chota, if on one side I am happy to have you both besides me at work then on the other side I will warn you not to make mistakes my genre has made while we built our life. I won’t ever say don’t make mistakes as it’s the mistakes you make that make you in the end what you have become or you will become, provided you are able to survive the mistakes you made & then adopt the wisdom not to repeat those mistakes. As for survival one needs luck also & even a fool can survive the biggest of the mistakes but only a wise person can learn the art of not-repeating the mistakes & I want you to be wise always!

I know when I say I want you to be wise you will laugh at me (if not today then someday) as to expect someone to be wise the expectant himself should be wise in the first place, is what you must be thinking, right? But it's like pointing a finger at some object to show you the object (Zen Speaks), as that object is not my finger yet you can use my finger to locate that object, take it the same way my wish for being wise, is all I can say! One more aspect is, my generation was lucky on one more front than yours & that is, understanding the meaning of satisfaction & living by it which unfortunately most of us forgot as we became successful (again a myth) in our respective lives & which is the main cause of our stresses! Whereas your generation’s satisfaction levels are very low because you have got many options right from the beginning & every good thing which comes your way you think it as your birth right & I don’t blame you as that was again mostly the fault of our genre to make you think so! And this is why your challenges are far bigger than ours as it's not about reservation, govt’s policies, your marks or opportunities, it's all about your attitude to succeed in life & understanding the meaning of true success, which is important, is what I will tell you today!

Again, I was & am lucky as even if I may not be successful but I am on the road of understanding the meaning of it as then only I can try living by it & if you have read the gyan.com till now, here are a few more drops of it. I am sharing these in ten pointers as this is what I have understood about work as well personal life & that doesn’t mean I am able to live by it, lol…

1. Never mix up your personal relations with work.

2. Be emotional & respect emotions but never allow them to rule your work.

3. Try not to be angry than controlling the anger.

4. Make your own definitions of good & bad & respect what you have defined.

5. Remember one thing, even if you get just one person in life who is happy in your happiness & sad for your sadness, then your life is worth living for.

6. Never hide what bothers you from the person who you love or really care for.

7. Respect three things always; experience, knowledge & time of the other person.

8. When it comes to the point to choose between duty & personal or business’s profit or loss, choose always duty.

9. Be creative as that will make you original & that’s always respected most (and makes you unpopular also).

10. Lastly, never be ashamed of what you are, yet always keep improving to become a good human being & that is ever-on process.

One more thing, (seriously just one), never do something in life which will make your mother sad as she is & will be ever around watching you. Don’t worry about me, I know I was never a good teacher but sometimes a bad teacher is what you need to get the best out of you, just to prove that he was indeed a bad teacher, lol again!  So, thanks again for reading till here & accepting me the way I am & this sentence is for every that person who has made me able to understand my version of Growing -Up, especially my all the friends as they stood by me in the hardest of the time. The journey is on & has been a wonderful one, only because of you all along…

 

Baba (Sanjya, Pandya, Deshu, Chunkey, Mama, Kaka and everything for everyone)

-

Sanjay Deshpande 

Sanjeevani Dev.

Please view my sharing about real estate in Pune at You Tube link below...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xX7eopH5o&t=5s

 

Please do visit my blog links below to read about real estate & home buying! 

https://visonoflife.blogspot.com/2021/09/choosing-right-home.html

http://jivnachadrushtikon.blogspot.com/2021/09/blog-post_21.html


Creating Togetherness; team Sanjeevani Way (Click link below) 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65629150@N06/albums/72157627904681345

For any of your complaints about city, log in at link below

www.punecorporation.org

Take your issues to Hon PM at link below...

https://secure.mygov.in/

Think Green, Think Life

www.sanjeevanideve.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave ur name, email id along with ur comment. It will help me to reply ur comment as well improve the blog as per ur suggestions if any... :)
Sanjay