Sunday, December 11, 2022

Earning Growing-Up!

 














--
15th  Dec 22

--

“There always will be bad men around & may be a lot more in number but if you give up your goodness fearing their numbers then that makes you worse than those bad men” … The Gifted, Marvel Series.

Dear Chota & Dada (& all my younger Gurus’),

It's 15th Dec of 22 & time for a balance sheet of my own for your checking, lol! No, it’s not a joke nor a prank, but a fact as because of you two I have learnt many a thing (read as all the names in bracket along) & one of those things is trying to keep myself on a right track as I know someday you will be following those tracks knowingly or unknowingly, for some time, till you make your own path! Though some things in this balance sheet will never change & that is about right & wrong, I haven’t said what is right & what is wrong but just the aspect of right & wrong, mind it. And then it feels nice as fortunately my B’day comes at the end of the yearend too, making it in a way a review of the entire year for all of us too which we call our family or team. That way I have never separated team (read as Sanjeevani or work force) from family as by me a man must always stand by his family & the term must not be restricted to just for the group of people where you have born, Family is much large a term, it’s a feeling of bonding & togetherness with not just humans you are with but with every living object (and even mechanical objects too) which is around you as somewhere somehow you are connected with all of them. And do mind unless you don’t feel that bond & togetherness you will never be able to be responsible for your family & for me growing up is becoming (or say understanding) responsible to my family!

Dada, Chota, life is really funny thing as  when we are kids we expect other (read as elders) to celebrate our birthdays & when we become teen age we want our friends to do it for us & in our young days (where you are now) till you become grownups (considered as no more young or kids) then you want to make as much of your birthday partying whole night & when you turn forty plus, you realize this is actually reduction from your life. And then you look in the mirror & you realize your hair are thinning, your skin no longer glows & the face which stares at you from mirror looks tired, the eyes are sunk & then you get afraid of your upcoming birthday yet you put on a brave smile on face & welcomes the birthday wishes showered on you, I call this as “Law of Birthdays”! Let me tell you, I too am not exception to this law as now I too get afraid to look at mirror a times but now when I look at the ageing face in the mirror keeping apart all above said frightening things I see the eyes which has confidence of knowledge, those eyes now have bank balance of experience (of survival too). And that aged tiered face tells me, its ok to be afraid of reduction in age as other side of that deal is, addition of so many good things in my life & that is earning of my age!

I look in the mirror & see a boy standing behind that face, who has come from a small place named Khamgaon, which had I not been from that place you two would never even know such a place exists! And today I have seen things, travelled around as well as been honored (that's the only term I can use) by the people for little good things I could do such as writing or wildlife front, all this, that boy has never even in his dreams has imagined it! All of this was possible because the boy kept growing by age & experience too & that’s my earning actually, as if I had not spent those years from my age, how I would have experienced so many good things which happened to me, right? And then, I have seen (and have felt by myself too, at times) that most of the people around are unhappy or not at peace only because they either never have earned or not understood their growing-up, may it be by age or by knowledge or by money or power. All we keep doing is complaining about the losses we have made when we grow (read as age also) but no balance sheet has only a loss column, there has to be income or earning column too & then it’s up to us which column of the balance sheet we keep looking at, is what I have understood by now.

Indeed all these words you may find boring or repeat telecast (though you may not say so on my face) & I am not the only person who is or will be telling you this gyan.com but for me you are the only persons (including bhikya, ketki, rohit, shruti, siya, tanisha & other junior gang) whom I keep telling all this stuff because, because one is I have learnt not to give advice or share gyan.com with people who haven’t asked for it & I never stops sharing it with the people which are my family as that’s my duty towards you as well that’s way of returning what I have earned! Dada, Chota, most people never understand what they have earned & that is the reason most people never actually grow, even when you celebrate your birthday, for them it’s just an addition in the number of years in their age, that’s all! But unless you learn to share what you have earned, you will never actually grow. See, if you don’t give space for good things in your life then how can more good things come in your life, right? So, the best way is to share good things you have & create space for more good things in life. And the joke is, this very principle is applicable to the bad things too, that’s why never share bad things with others as that will create space for bad things in your life & more bad things will come in your life, this understanding about life is what my earning of my growing up!

I know you may not even read till this much or have just read as we watch Reels / Insta stories which gets auto-deleted from the account & I don’t blame you both as that’s a phase from which each of us has to go, the problem is most people remain in that phase only. Someday when you will read or re-read or remember my sharing way ahead then you will smile & will try writing or sharing it with your family, I am sure of it. So, to summarize my “earning growing-up”, the usual ten pointers for this year’s Life Balance sheet…

1.Dont be afraid, to be afraid of something but face your fears as that’s the best way to get rid of your fears.

2.Have faith in someone or something, it may break but that’s not your fault, it's the fault of that person.

3.Never try to judge someone for what he or she is, as you are not a judge of anybody’s life but yours.

4.Always respect wisdom as that's the best way to gain it.

5.Go for good habits as they are hard to adopt & easy to lose.

6.Never run behind other person’s success as you don’t know what he has gone through to have it, instead, create your own scale of success.

7.Try to lead on your own as in this world nobody will hand you a sword for free.

8.Read, Watch, Travel as much as you can as these are the means to understand earnings while you grow & do all this with an open mind.

9.Agreed, luck plays a vital role in growing but there is only one thing which can defeat your bad-luck & that is, your determination to defeat it!

10. Last & universal, for all balance sheets of life, choose your right & wrong wisely & stay firm once you have chosen it!

And yes, thanks a ton for accommodating me the way I am as that has made my growing-up wonderful as well as gives me strength to accommodate life the way it is, with happiness, always!

Love,

Baba for you both (& Aai, from wherever she is) as well mama, kaka, dada, for others young ones!

-

Sanjay Deshpande 

Sanjeevani Dev.

Please view my sharing about real estate in Pune at You Tube link below..

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xX7eopH5o&t=5s

 

Please do visit my blog links below to read about real estate & home buying! 

https://visonoflife.blogspot.com/2021/09/choosing-right-home.html

http://jivnachadrushtikon.blogspot.com/2021/09/blog-post_21.html


Creating Togetherness; team Sanjeevani Way (Click link below) 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65629150@N06/albums/72157627904681345

For any of your complaints about city, log in at link below

www.punecorporation.org

Take your issues to Hon PM at link below..

https://secure.mygov.in/

Think Green, Think Life

www.sanjeevanideve.com / https://junglebelles.in/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave ur name, email id along with ur comment. It will help me to reply ur comment as well improve the blog as per ur suggestions if any... :)
Sanjay