Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Scroll of Success!


-
Well, in life someday we all reach at a stage where we realize our kids have their own ideas about life & these ideas doesn’t math with our, especially most of my generation which is between 45-50 plus stage, is facing this situation! And that way our this genre is extremely lucky as we have been bought up when hours needed to spend just to tune in Radio Ceylon, on Wednesday 8 pm to listen Binka Geet Mala & now on one click of Gana.Com we can listen any song created in the history of Bollywood! One thing I have concluded by myself, one needs luck to come across such cross section of life but one needs to be luckiest to survive to digest this kind of exposure! That way this genre of today's which is born post 90’s have pretty simple life as they have grown up seeing all the tech-gadgets from their birth & they are born in Inter Net era where everything is available to everyone (except emotions), I don’t know it’s a boon or curse, as only time will tell that!

The major problem this has created is how to communicate with your kids who are now out of college or on the verge of completing their formal education which we call a degree! As the only thing our parents didn’t teach us is, to having dialogue with next genre; as neither we demanded nor our parents felt need of it, when we were growing up! So this is one field which each of us has to find his own way & I try to do it via movies, taking my kids along with their friends to every cartoon, animation as well super hero movie as these movies makes you & your kids come on a common platform & these references of movies you watched together, you can use as a dialogue with this genre. In one such I wrote to my son rohit, who was leaving to receive his MBA degree from UK, sharing it as somewhere some Mom or Dad can share my feelings…

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do"... Pele.

Dear dada,

No need to introduce this name to you as some things (read as some names) cut across the time i.e. through generation & Pele is one such name & that's why I chose his quote to write you when you are leaving to receive your MBA Certificate at Bornmath, UK. I hope you remember what I have wrote you when two years back you have left for your MBA & today when you are going to get honored as MBA degree holder then also I will be sharing same feelings, may be just the words are different. Beta as I said some things never change, same as fairy tales of Disney, its characters change, heroes change, princes’ names change, villains change but the story remains same & so does the moral of the story which is goodness always prevails over badness & love can open any lock in the world! Same is with games also, even when I was not born there was Pele & today you have Messi or Ronaldo as you idols but the spirit of the game of Football is same & so is the stories of these great names; now tell me how can my feelings towards you will change or my sharing! 

Dada, I would have loved to accompany you on this tour & so would have your mom (rather most) & rohan & aaji, abbu & neeta atay & bhikya , ketki too, but sometimes everything is good but the timing isn’t, so are these times. I might be even cancelling my outing with rohan due to some 11th hour events, nothing to worry just my presence is need here more, in case & you know I give highest priority to my duties & responsibilities than my personal pleasures as that's what makes you a man of character! Just remember getting a degree certificate in your hands doesn’t make you an MBA or any professional guy but how you use that paper i.e. knowledge it has got along, will define what you become eventually. One classic example is our beloved Po the Panda's Scroll in Kung Fu Panda, you remember that scroll for which Tai Lung is ready to fight entire world as he believes it contains ultimate knowledge of Kung Fu by which he can conquer the world; interestingly, the scroll is nothing but an empty piece of paper & this Po understoods & himself becomes Dragon Warrior! Well, I don't say knowledge or education is useless but it’s the application of that knowledge is what matters, never forget it! And the more knowledge you acquire the more humble & hungry for the knowledge you should become as that's what education is meant for! 

And one more thing whatever knowledge you have got via this MBA degree, never forget when it’s you receiving that degree on stage wearing the black gown, many faces in the background are the barer of that scroll which you will be proudly displaying! All these faces will never say they have won it too, but you must not forget that no success is individuals & most people have failed miserably even after being successful as they thought they only deserve their success!  Everybody has his or hers share of sacrifice & by walking on that share only you have reached to that dais on Bornmath Versity's stage & none of these people will expect anything from you in return just they will want to see you understanding real success! Life has been good to most of us & now all that counts is how we will be sharing that goodness to not so lucky people around & there are many of them, use your MBA degree for that more than your own-self! You are lucky to be able to do things what you want to do & chose a path which is hard but you can afford it & as your father what more I can wish but to see you reaching your destination & yet be happy, the later part is more important for me as I know many who has reached to their destination but only at the cost of their happiness & peace!

Well, I don’t know whether my words has reached to you or not even if you may have read them but just do mind when you will be handed over that Scroll of MBA on stage  & your batch-mates clapping around,  listen to the loudest clap which will be of your father & among the hundreds of faces waving below one with biggest smile (and tears in eyes) will be mine too; just wave back with a smile & it will reach me!

Love

Baba


-- 
Sanjay Deshpande 
Sanjeevani Dev.

Please view my sharing about real estate in Pune at U-Tube link below..



Please do visit my blogs to know about our philosophy at Sanjeevani ! (Click the links below)


http://jivnachadrushtikon.blogspot.in/

Social Side of Sanjeevani ! (Click link below)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65629150@N06/sets/72157627904681345/

For any of your complaints about city, log in at link below

www.punecorporation.org
Take your issues to Hon PM at link below..
Think Green, Think Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave ur name, email id along with ur comment. It will help me to reply ur comment as well improve the blog as per ur suggestions if any... :)
Sanjay